Azure Aqua Spa
Instructions for Floating Sessions
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your float session.
- After changing in our change/locker room, you will be invited to the float room.
- Robes and disposable slippers and briefs are provided.
- Take a thorough shower using our soap and shampoo.
- All cosmetics, creams and hair conditioners must be completely removed from your body.
- If you have a small cut on your skin, put petroleum gel on the cut.
- Properly insert earplugs, following instructions.
- Place neck support and relax in the float.
- During your float you have your choice to view the cinema wall
- As the end of your float approaches, the lights will brighten.
- After your float, we encourage you to take another shower to remove the salt from your body. We would ask that you maintain a reasonable shower time, as our cleaning process and water filtration take considerable amount of time.
- After your treatments and float, please feel free to relax and enjoy sweets and drinks in our tea room.