The great thing about floatation is that it can benefit everyone, not just a select few.
We all live in a fast-paced world where the demands on our minds and bodies are greater than ever. Between work, the kids, the internet, social media, text messages, emails, socialising, the gym, that game of 5-a-side (ok, maybe that’s not everyone), there is very little to no time to relax and take stock.
In some cases this can lead to more serious conditions so we need to be sure that we are not only caring for how we look on the outside but also how we are coping and feeling on the inside.
Hover over the below list to find out about just a few of the great benefits of floatation to different people:
- Wayne Rooney – England and Manchester United Footballer
- Daniel Craig – 007 himself!
- Richard Feynman – Nobel Prize Winning Physicist
- Robert Downey Jr. – Iron Man!
- Michael Flatley – Lord of the Dance
- Joe Rogan – Stand-Up Comedian and MMA practitioner
- Michael Crichton – Author
- Stuart Broad – England Cricketer
- US, Australian and Chilean Olympic Teams – Enough said