Azure Aqua Spa COVID-19 Safety Protocols
What to expect when coming in for your appointment:
We’ve made a lot of changes to help prevent the possible spread of COVID-19, and some of these changes require some new procedures for when you come in for your appointment. Please read through this list before you arrive, and feel free to call us if you have any questions 519-893-5391.
- Do not come in to float if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness. We’re happy to give anyone a refund if they need to cancel because they are feeling any COVID symptoms.
- We’re asking that all appointments are paid for ahead of time, either by booking online or by giving us your credit card info over the phone.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and call us to let us know that you’re here. We will either let you know you can come in, or send you a text letting you know when your room is ready.
- We’re requiring everyone wear a mask when entering our shop. Please bring your own mask. You may remove it once you enter your float room.
- When you enter our store, we’ll need to take your temperature (using a contactless infrared thermometer).
- We ask that when you come in you please proceed directly to your float room, and once you exit your float room at the end of your session, you proceed directly to the exit. We’re trying to minimize any possible interactions between our clients.
Changes we’ve made to help keep everyone safe:
- We are reducing the number of floats we offer in a day by half so that we can do a thorough disinfection pass in the float suites between every customer.
- The air that is processed through our HVAC units is also disinfected by ultra-violet lamps to sterilize the environment further.
- It has always been and will continue to be our practice to run a filtration cycle on the salt solution in the float tank after every client. This involves running the entire salt solution through a 1-10 micron filter, and past a UV disinfection system, in addition to the use of hydrogen peroxide.
- Our lobby will be closed to seating, and everyone will be asked to go directly to their float room upon entering our shop, and asked to please exit our shop after their appointment. Everyone will be asked to wait in their car or outside until their float room is ready for them.
- All appointments will start 10 minutes apart, minimizing the possibility that anyone will run into someone else as they enter and exit our shop. (If you are coming as a group, you may all arrive at the earliest start time you have booked.)
- We have reduced our staff to only have one person in our shop at a time, to reduce potential transmission.
- Our staff will maintain a 6-foot distance from you as much as possible.